Skip to content

Admission procedure

If you wish to apply at EEBE as exchange student, please bear in mind the following steps:



  • Check if your university has a bilateral agreement with our School EEBE or if it is part of CINDA network.
    In case of visiting students (without agreement), please find out UPC regulation here. The tuition fee for bachelor degrees is 148€/ECTS approx.

  • Apply for an exchange period at your home university, as only students who have been nominated by their home institution will be allowed to apply for a study period at EEBE.

  • English proficiency (minimum B1), in case of choosing subjects / project taught in English.
  • Spanish proficency (minimum B1), in case of choosing subjects / project taught in Spanish.
  • In case of project, look for an EEBE advisor before applying.



We have an extensive frequently asked questions and we suggest you that look here in the first instance.

If you cannot find an answer, please contact us and we will answer you as soon as possible.

 * information will be updated soon


DEADLINES 2019-2020

Autum Semester or full academic year

from 15th April to 2nd June
Spring Semester from 28th October to 24th November



Your university must have selected you as an applicant for our school in order to apply for an exchange student position. Please, request to your university to send us a nomination email.
Fill out the application online
Upload the mandatory documents





If EEBE accepts you as an exchange student you will get an admission letter by email (except non-european students, that it will be by post) as well as other useful information.
Plan your trip to Barcelona taking into account our academic calendar as well as other issues detailed here.
Non-EU students who come to study for more than three months must apply for a student visa at the Spanish embassy in their home country.

Arrival to Barcelona:

It is compulsory to attend EEBE Welcome Session. Furthermore, the UPC Students Mobility Office offers an Orientation Week.