Skip to content

Erasmus program

If you wish to apply at EEBE as an exchange student, please bear in mind the following:

  • Your home university must have a bilateral agreement with EEBE. Otherwise, you could apply as a visiting student. Please, find out UPC regulations for this modality, here. The tuition fee for Bachelor degrees is around 148€/ECTS.

  • Please, ask your home coordinator to nominate you during the nomination period.

  •  Language requirements: English or Spanish proficiency (minimum B1) is required. 

    • If you are planning to take courses taught in English -> English B1 level.
    • If you are planning to take courses taught in Spanish -> Spanish B1 level.
    • If you are planning to mix courses taught in both languages -> English & Spanish B1 level.

The level of English and/or Spanish has to be declared by the home university during the student’s nominationThis declaration is enough to fulfil the language requirements.  


Nomination period From 1 to 31October.
Application period From 5 to 30 November.


STEP 1: Getting the compulsory documents ready. 

STEP 2: Registration online 

  • Read carefully the application guide
  • Double check the compulsory documents.
  • Log in with your university email. Fill in the online application form and submit it before the deadline.

Please, don't submit your application until you get ready all the documents.



STEP 3: Online Learning Agreement  

  • Complete the OLA using the information below:
    • Name: Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya.
    • Faculty/ Department: EEBE. 
    • Erasmus code: EBARCELO03.
    • Country: Spain.
    • Contact person: Raúl Benítez.
    • Contact email address:
    • Phone contact: +34 93 413 74 07 / 73 45.
  • Go to the courses catalogue for incoming students.
  • Check the details of the EEBE data and the selected subjects and send the OLA.
  • We will validate or reject it and notify you as soon as possible. Please check the platform frequently.


When planning your trip to Barcelona take into account the academic calendar and other issues detailed here.

Non-EU students wishing to study for more than three months must apply for a student visa at the Spanish embassy in their home country.