Skip to content

Academic progress on master's degrees

Minimum academic progress during the first academic year

Students enrolling in a master's degree at the EEBE must pass at least 15 ECTS credits during the first academic year. Students who do not obtain the minimum credit total required will not be permitted to continue the degree at the UPC.

Special dispensation on academic progress

In justified cases, the EEBE's directors may not apply the above to students who request a  special dispensation on academic progress before the deadline set in the procedures calendar.


Rejoining a course of study

Students excluded from a master's degree may:

  • Be readmitted once the one-year exclusion period has ended, provided that  the student has been awarded a place on the course, or
  • They may start another degree at the UPC if they are awarded a place in accordance with the specific admission criteria in place.


Per accedir a l’e-Secretaria cal usuari i contrasenya de la UPC.