Skip to content

Documents before leaving

Transcript of records

The transcript of records will be available in the middle of February (exchange in autumn) or in July (spring or anual). It will be sent to your university by email or, upon request to EEBE International Office, by post.


Certificate of attendance

If you need this certificate, please make a request to EEBE International Office and it will be handed to you or sent to your university (please, check before if your home university requires an specific form).